Friday, July 20, 2007

Tribune, KS



Hello from Kansas!

more photos here:
http://berkeley.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2195077&l=c9a38&id=1209158

Last night I only made it about 15 more miles east before I just was too tired. I got an early start this morning (at 6:00am) and it took me almost four hours to make it the remaining 44 miles to tribune. The headwinds have been strong too, but slightly better than yesterday. The only good thing is that the road quality is excellent, at least compared to Colorado. Today it has been cloudy too, which has helped keep it cool. Lets hope the clouds stay.

Time to look for some lunch.

4 comments:

ashveena said...

Stephen,

I just read through all your posts from July, I'm sooo glad you are in this trip! The posts and pictures are amazing.

I miss you! Berkeley misses you too. Alia and I had a Gordo's date a couple weeks ago, and the burrito just didn't taste the same with you not there! Plus, there was no one to finish it for me =(

Have a safe trip! I can't wait to see you when you get back, though it sounds like you may be emaciated. I'll cook you the big meal I promised and we'll have a welcome home dinner.

Take care,
Auntie =)

Mom said...

Beautiful photos! Glad to see your camera is holding up ok now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen ,just a quick hello. Reading with great interest Your travel description!! I, have a little while ago talked toYour Dad in California.He was so happy, to be able to see You and know meet with David and the family. Gush, we miss all of You!!! Columbia, is not the same without the nice Neighbors , Jyanatan's!! Hope to see You soon , the Pictures , You took, are also very nice . We are quite proud of You , I talk about You and this Courages Trip to all my Friend's. love from the O"Neill"s Please take care!

Anonymous said...

Michael's mom again -- your pictures are great -- and you've got some flat riding ahead of you so hang in there -- the winds sound tough -- keep pedaling and keep eating : )
Kathleen