Monday, July 16, 2007

Colorado Springs, CO

Hello from Colorado Springs!

Today was my first day flying solo... which was alright. I rode just over 100 miles to get here to Dave Matz's house. I was welcomed with a shower from his dogs, who licked me all over, a shower in a bathroom, and an amazing dinner. It was perhaps the biggest dinner I've eaten the entire trip.

I'm pretty tired, and don't feel like writing much right now, so I'll leave you with a number...

Today's number is.... SEVEN. What does the number mean? Leave me some comments with your best guess. I'll post the answer either tomorrow or later in the week.

Also totally cool--I'm going riding with Dave's brother-in-law tomorrow, mountain biking!!!! I might be able to borrow his Seven.. or a Santa Cruz Blur... or a Nomad... or I dunno what. They're all mountain bikers, and have some sweet rides. I think tomorrow night Dad is flying into Denver on some business, and he'll come down here and meet up for a bit.

But, I'm about to pass out. Hmmmmm... I wonder what seven is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seven dogs, or seven mountain bikes in the garage, or seven cars?

Popsy.

Anonymous said...

How about seven states to Columbia -providing you skim the southern part of West Virginia?

Mrs.Z