Friday, August 3, 2007

Berea, KY

So... I came to the library to upload some more photos, but I realize that I left my USB cable at Mark Morgan's house. Sad day. Especially because photos are probably the coolest part of the blog, getting to show everyone the sights that I'm seeing.

Staying at their place was wonderful. A nice bed, cool room, and a shower. The worst part was leaving in the morning. I got on the road by about 10:00, and it was quite hot and humid out already. It's probably in the mid 90's with high humidity. My legs would just not respond this morning, and I still have a headache (it's 2:30 already) lingering from this morning. I've eaten plenty of food, drank plenty of water, I just can't figure out why I feel like crap.

Maybe its riding 3500 miles in 45 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen. We are so glad You had a bit of Relaxation, with a nice room Food and Shower!! It has been for sure needed? So good to hear, You are so much closer . KY ,sounds much better! Well, I have to tell You, it is very HOT!! In the Sun , we had a 103 Degrees!! Never, expierience something like this ever before, Looking for Rain and a bit cooler. See You soon. Love Jim and Rosel.

Anonymous said...

Glad you've had a few relatively flat roads for a change. Maybe it'll make up for this lousy humidity and heat. It must be an incredible experience meeting all these "country" folks with good ole' American hospitality. Unfortunately you are still 5 hours from us (car miles) or we'd love to have you stop at the farm.
Mrs. Z