Tuesday, July 28, 2009

California

Well rested and back at Alia's family's house in the bay area. Surprisingly, we didn't have any flight delays, missed connections, or lost luggage in four flights yesterday. Imagine that! United did a pretty good job and the American personnel definitely felt friendlier than European airports.

This afternoon I am headed back to Berkeley, assessing the situation, and probably going to try to move back into my apartment over the next two days. Last time I moved in, it took at least six months to fully unpack everything. This time... I have a month until school starts, hopefully I can get rid of all of the boxes by then.

Time to think about school. What classes to take, what professors to try to get to be my adviser, and what to actually try to focus research in.

Can't wait to get home and ride my bike!

No comments: