Wednesday, June 13, 2007

first post!

I mainly made this blog to chronicle my trip across the country this summer. I'll update it as frequently as I can, letting people know where we are and that we're OK. Hopefully I'll have some stories to share along the way too.

Right now, though, I'm busy packing for the trip, packing up my room, and trying to hang out with as many people as I can until we leave. The train leaves at 9:00ish Tuesday night (6/19/07). I'm also wrapping up everything at work-- my last day is Friday. I looked back at my first timecard, and it was marked 6/16/05. Seems fitting that my last day is 6/15/07.

Back to packing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephen,

Greetings from MJ. I saw ur Dad on a flight back from Dallas. Conor is hoping you'll stay with him in Colorado Springs. I'll be there on my way to another Philmont Trek on 7-18. My cell is 410-382-4210, Conor 410-382-0110. Take care, mj
michael.j.joyce@verizon.com
conor.joyce@us.army.mil